The STEM Associate Scholarship is now accepting applications for Spring 2020!
This Scholarship will cover your cost of attendance after Pell and other grants—roughly $1500-$5000 per semester every semester, as long as retention criteria is met. We have given away over $45,000 so far!
First step: Check your eligibility on the owchart in the hallway of Science Building outside of S101! If you answer “yes!” to all ve questions, apply! Or, see specic criteria listed below.
Second step: Application opens October 14th. Apply here through Academic Works.
We will close the application on November 1st. We will review the applicants and notify potential candidates by November 15th. For finalists, there will be an interview and writing sample.
Final decisions will be made by mid-December. Monies will be awarded Early January for Spring 2020!
See below for the requirements:
- Must be registered for one of these Brockton based Programs: Biology, Chemistry, Mathematics, LATS (non-allied health track), CST, CISP, or CISS.
- Must be Pell Eligible.
- Minimum one semester at Massasoit with at least six credits completed.
- Must have at least one course completed in your STEM discipline.
- GPA of 3.0 or higher.
- Agree to Register for at least 12 credits per semester if awarded the scholarship (full-time status).
- Have completed all Developmental coursework.
- Must submit a letter of recommendation.
- Must register for the STEM Scholars non-credit course each semester of eligibility for the scholarship.
For any and all questions, contact LeeAnn Griggs at email@example.com